Friday, November 5, 2010

What's Happening: 11.5.10

Don't forget worknight is Wednesday, November 10.

From Joyce:

For A period:
Cathie should be coming in before the period ends. She'll have the new deadline sign up sheet. There are two assignments you can pick from: spreads (you can have up to two partners) or profiles (only one person).
If you pick a spread:

  1. E-mail me what spread you chose so I can tell you all the details and what to cover, etc.
  2. Spreads are due 11.24.10 (Wednesday). Don't slack. These are really easy topics.
If you pick a profile:
  1.      Email ME (Joyce) 10 interview questions by the end of the day. No, not the next day. The same day, please! joycemargarita@gmail.com
  2.      I should send them back to you by the next day if not sooner. Start your interview as soon as I approve.
  3.  Your interviews are due Tuesday 11.9.10. They don't have to be in story form, just Q&A form. They are due TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY! There is no reason for it to be given to me any day later.

By the way, staff pictures were soooo cute. Keep up the good work and remember you can always e-mail me if you need something, or leave me a post-it note on my computer. Don't forget your deadines!

Love, Joyce

Support Rachel's Film:

Hey. Hey you. Vote. Now. Yeah. Now. Go. Vote. VOTE.

Hello. :) This is Rachel. So, voting started today for Fresh Films. The majority of you probably wont know what I'm talking about so here's the background details:

- This is part of a non-profit organization called Dreaming Tree Films.
- Fresh Films is a project where teens are chosen to make a short film in 6 days.
- Three teams where chosen. One in San Fran (Woot!), Chicago, and LA.
- At the end of the 6 days, the films made are put up for an online voting competition (this is where you people come in :D ).
- The team with the most votes at the end of NOV 18 will...uh...win? I think. >.<
- For more info on the teams and program, check out http://fresh-films.com/

So yeah, I spent 6 days making a short film (while skipping school xD) and worked my butt off, so forget LA and forget Chicago. Please support and vote for SAN FRANCISCO~ Let San Fran have more glory in addition to winning the World Series! :)

Yeah...Vote! I know I wrote that word like a million times here...Please? One a day would be really meaningful to me. D':



P.S. Did I mention you can vote as many times as you want? :P


link---------> http://fresh-films.com/ <---------link

No comments:

Post a Comment