Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's Happening: 11.10.10 In Which Rachel Needs Your Voting Help

Work night is tonight. Check with Cathie and Joyce to see if you need to be here. We'll start at the end of lunch and proceed until the cows come home.

Rachel Says: HELP!! SOS!! ANYONE!!

Fresh-Films.com

Okay, so voting has been going on for a while. It ends on the 18th...and guess what? SAN FRAN IS LOSING!

Everyone seemed so excited when I first posted the announcement about the competition...Where did all of that excitement run off to?

I have people coming up to me and telling me that they voted...Probably one vote. As heartfelt as that it, I have to be completely honest, is, its not enough.

 Just one. Anyone read the "UNLIMITED" part? It takes about 10 votes to go up .01%. That means it takes 100 just to go up 1%!


vote at Fresh Films!

This is war here! When you're out on the battlefield, you're not going to use one bullet to beat out your hundred-man enemy army. Are you? Hopefully not. I really hope not.

There's only one week left! Checklist ready?

- Text every single person you know. Time it so that they'll probably be on the computer when you text them.
- Email every single person you know.
- Post this (not this but something of the sort) on your Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter...any random site/page.
- Tell your friends to tell theirs. And theirs. And theirs. At and after school.


This may not be that important to you, because well, you may think you have nothing to do with it. But its super important to me. I spent a week going to and from San Fransisco on BART and the bus, and worked my butt off to make that film. I cant, we (The San Fran Team) can't win alone. We need people to support us. It'd be really cool if you guys were those "people."


When I wrote this, Team San Fran were behind by more than 10%. Think we can change it over the four-day weekend? :/

2 comments: